Sunday, June 15, 2014

Print and Cut Clipart for Cards

The perfect clipart can really make a card!  Finding the perfect clipart is a bit of a bother, but it can be done.  Every time I find something really cute or clever, I create a card around it. 

 
I found this cute little frog in the Pazzles Library and had to use it in a card.  I found this layout online and created my own version in my Inspiration software.

 
I got lucky and found this darling race car when I went looking for something "speedy" for this Get Well card.  I suspect that I'll be making this card again shortly, as it will sell first to the next person needing a Get Well card!

 
And one of my co-workers is actually hoping for someone to retire soon, so she can buy this card.  She just loves it!  I have to say that the alligator was an inspired find.  The clipart having the front feet in that position made the placement of the sentiment a breeze.
 
 
I just love adding print and cut butterflies to a feminine card - in person, they really pop!  Because these are actually photos of real butterflies, with a little shaping, it looks like a beautiful butterfly just stopped by to grace your card! 
 
Pazzles offers great videos on how to do Print and Cut so I won't bother to repeat any instructions.  Just know that it is easy and nearly foolproof and takes a simple and easy card over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment