Saturday, February 18, 2017

Birds are Chirping

Birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the temp is warming...  I think Spring is almost here and that means Easter Cards!

Here's what I created this season:

Such cute bunny ears!
 
Still coloring!  Made a card around these 3 Easter eggs.

Need a new technique for this woven ribbon.

I think this is my favorite Easter card this year.  The colors are still Spring-like, yet not the usual pastels.

Love the bunny tail!

Still not crazy about this design.

My 2nd fave!  I turned out very well, although it took a long time to do.

Looks so innocent, but inside...

so cute!

The lily came out better this year.

So adorable!  I bet this one sells first!

And this one will go second!

Here's the inside.

Fixed the design after I made this one.  Next year's will be awesome!

Even found time to make some treat boxes. 

The pyramid box has a secret compartment.

The design took forever to create, but love the way it turned out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment