Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just in Time for Mother's Day

Well, those flowers I did last weekend have blossomed on these cards.


 
And I also found a couple of Pergamano parchment pieces that I hadn't yet used.  I thought to continue with the flower theme for Mom was just perfect.


And I saw a great line on the web that I turned into a card - Mom is Wow upside-down.  The card practically created itself.

 


To all you awesome Moms out there - I celebrate you!  Your job is mostly thankless and yet you have created the next generation.  So, thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the WOW card. I never realized that! The Pergamano parchment cards are absolutely stunning and those ribbon flowers! Oh my, they are beautiful! Your card making ability floors me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi! Gotta love a PI! It makes everything so easy!!!

      Delete