Friday, October 28, 2016

I'm Back!

After more than 2 years, I'm finally back to making and selling cards.  We've had major changes here - new job, new home town, new house - and it's all wonderful!  My hiatus was due to shoulder wear-and-tear.  Not only did I have rotator cuff repair surgery, but had to compound it with frozen shoulder twice!  I can finally move well enough to make cards again - and I'm loving it.

While I was recuperating, I discovered coloring again, after 45 years!  So much fun!  And the colored pencils are amazing.  Add Gamsol and a blending stump, holy cow!  So I just had to get back to cardmaking - just to use the amazing colored drawings.  Here's some examples:

                      
                                      

                                                






















I've been working very hard each weekend getting cards made and I finally will finish a full carousel and will be selling cards online and at the Allure Salon in Montrose.  Please feel free to contact me if you'd like any cards.

2 comments: