Monday, August 4, 2014

Sproing!

I've been having so much fun with the cartoon cards (see previous post) that I've gone over the top!  I've added a spring to the back of the print & cut and attached it to the card base.  So when the card comes out of the envelope, it goes SPROING!

This is the first one that inspired the design.  I used thin wire that I coiled around a bottle neck to create the spring.  Then I just taped it to the back of the Print & Cut and also to the card base.


This big elephant was so huge that I'd thought it would be funny to have it springing off the page!
 

And this cute doggie looks like his tail is wagging his whole body - very cute!

And finally, the cupcake just dares you to take a bite!  BTW, the latin is translated inside and says "Seize the day, seize the night, seize the CAKE!" 
 
Here is a pic of the spring attachment.  I'm still thinking of how to better refine this.  I'm sure the Print & Cut will eventually fall off the card - hopefully long after the card has sent its message!
 
 
 
Of course, all the cutting and pen work was done with my Pazzles Inspiration.  None of this would be possible without that wonderful device!

No comments:

Post a Comment