Monday, September 1, 2014

A Potpourri Weekend

This week's cards are a bit of a potpourri! 
Love the mourning doves - quite a peaceful card.

Here's a bunch of pen work.  Took forever on the Pazzles Inspiration, but I love to watch it work.

 

The GraphicStock images are still amazing me.  Found this wonderful doodle - thought it would make a great birthday card.

This started out as part of a Cinco de Mayo ad, but now it's just right for some Hot Stuff Birthday wishes!

Had to work hard to figure out how to keep "crabby"-ness out of this card, but I think I got it!

I've been working on this card forever.  Finally found the right background at GraphicStock.

Fonts make all the difference in the world!

Just a little lighthearted fun!

Kind of a blue card - but the inside:
makes it all work!

Just love these print and cut cartoon animals - so fun to work with.

Still working on increasing the stock of Love cards.

This turned out to be my favorite this weekend!  I'm thinking about more cards based on song lyrics.

I hope the "Rock" is understood to mean the rocking chair!  Having a little fun with this Retirement Card.

I've had these round designs for a long time - it took a bit of planning but I like they way they turned out. 



So nice to get back to cardmaking.  If only I could do it 24/7!

2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! Great job as always. I wish I lived close to you so I could shop your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, You're always welcome to shop here! Just let me know via email which cards you want and I'll ship with payment on PayPal.

    ReplyDelete