Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween is almost here!  Yippee!  My office mates needed new decorations and after racking my brain, I thought of tombstones with joke epitaphs.  And I'm loving all the chalkboard art I'm seeing lately.  Thought I'd download some of the best fonts for chalk and give it a try.  Here they are:
 
They have a little dimension but overall are only 1/4 inch thick.

 





 








 
To keep the perspective intact, I needed the bottom black piece raised 1/4 inch.  Since we all know that necessity is the mother of invention, I created a new way to raise my paper, without using a ton of foam squares.
 
 
Using scraps, I cut it 1/4" wide and folded it into an accordion.  When it's glued on its side, it raises it the width of the strip!  Got what I needed and didn't cost me anything! 
 
Gotta love the Pazzles - none of this would be possible without it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment