Monday, October 7, 2013

I found the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter in 2011 when I had a Christmas card I wanted to create, but there was no way I could do it by hand. 

After a couple days of online research, I found the PI and ordered it immediately!  I could hardly wait for it to arrive, but I had plenty of time to check out my new craftroom membership.  Once it did arrive, I installed the software and started designing.  I made a few mistakes, but the software came easily to me - I use similar stuff at work making maps.  My ideas were coming to life in paper and not a pair of scissors in sight!  Here's how it turned out:


It's a 5-sided pop up card.  Here's each panel:

 



 
 This is the start of my love affair with my Pazzles Inspiration.  Tune in later to see more projects!
 


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie!! I love doing Xmas projects and I'll put up this year's box soon. Still waiting for December to get the Truffles made - woo hoo!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, when is our date for making the truffles, by the way? You tell me when, and I'm there. Where, with your cooking, I'm likely to stay, lol.

      Delete
  2. Early December is Truffle Making Time! I've decided to get creative with the flavors, like Tiramisu, Coco Loco (Creme de Coconut liqueur), Nutty Salted Caramel, Cherry Covered Chocolate, and Choco Chai. We could do a Member Chat Truffle Making Party! Save you on all those travel costs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun! What is Choco Chai flavor? They all sound like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choco Chai is chocolate chai flavored - cinnamon spice Kahlua, cardamom, ginger and nutmeg. Mmmmm!

      Delete